Reading Beer & Cider Festival
After considering the Government's advice, it is with great regret that we have to announce that we have decided to cancel the Reading & Mid-Berks CAMRA Real Ale and Cider Festival for 2020. This is disappointing for many of us, but is the only responsible course to take in light of the extremely serious situation that we are all facing. We hope that you all remain in good health and we look forward to seeing you all at Reading & Mid-Berks CAMRA Beer and Cider Festival 2021.
For those of you who have already purchased advanced tickets - face value refunds will be completed automatically over the next 28 days from Ticketline. If you need to contact them you can do so at https://www.ticketline.co.uk/info/customer-services
Twitter / readingbeerfest
- Wednesday, 15:06 : RT @Loddonbrewery: We've now got socially distanced outdoor seating for over 190 people. The Tap Yard is now completely free of cars and the decking area has a lovely new roof! pic.twitter.com/pKjqb0JoKN
- Thursday, 13:52 : RT @SirenTapYard: #NationalIPADay is a pretty good day for this to drop early on the webshop... 8% DIPA, Oats on Oats on Oats is here! sirencraftbrew.com/oats pic.twitter.com/LbcnZCFYL3
- Thursday, 15:49 : RT @pub_retreat: Exciting news, The Retreat will be open this Saturday and Sunday >>> buff.ly/31rmkbG pic.twitter.com/TakaUXaJQE
- Thursday, 14:19 : RT @castle_tap: So I thought we weren't going to be able to bring you these but we are covid-free and open at 5! @brewyonder #canlaunch pic.twitter.com/LBAdWkwTjN
- Wednesday, 09:43 : RT @PurpleTurtleRdg: Today is the day, we will be re-opening our doors, to all you lovely people. 👈 We will be open from 5pm today ‼️ The booking service is really easy and will guarantee you a seat, you can choose from the main bar or from our beer garden. 🍻🍺 purpleturtlebar.lovemylocal.com/book-table
- Wednesday, 09:20 : RT @SirenCraftBrew: NEW BEERS FOR THE WEEKEND! We're releasing 8% DIPA 'Oats on Oats on Oats' and 6.7% Tropical Sour 'Juice 'Em Up' (pictured) a day early to allow you to get your beers delivered before the weekend! Join the mailing list now for access this afternoon: sirencraftbrew.com/newsletter pic.twitter.com/MS7f1D7xl1
- Tuesday, 11:04 : RT @windsoretonbrew: The streak continues for TREASON winning the SIBA Regional GOLD medal again & also then going on to win the SILVER medal at National level in this most sought after category of beer. This means that Uprising's Treason has won major awards in every year (6) since its introduction. pic.twitter.com/8PQ0uzEqdR
- Friday 31 July, 12:13 : RT @bondbrews: We're delighted to announce for the Brewery Tap Yard event tomorrow 12pm-6pm, we have a very local Cider from @JARSCider, Barkham. Holy Grail 5.8% is a "farmhouse", made from a blend of apples from the historical orchard at Glastonbury Abbey (resting place of the Holy Grail?) pic.twitter.com/M0suOkVsVC
- Wednesday, 13:53 : RT @tuttsclumpcider: Ok the one you have all be waiting for #TheLegend 💙 I have dedicated this Cider to my father Gilbert Wale who will be 94 years old on Saturday and is a legend in his own lifetime. Also this is the only one we have done in clear glass because its extra special 😊 #propercider pic.twitter.com/e9w9bjNNez
- Monday, 18:57 : RT @Pangvalleycider: HEAT WAVE AHOY! (part 1) If you’re out for a drink this weekend and you like a cider in the sun please try us out @ahoppyplace @DBBrewery @westberksbrew & @Loddonbrewery we really don’t mind if you put ice in it!
CAMRA also hold their Great British Beer Festival every year. If you're a local brewery and are interested in how they select their beer for that festival you can visit https://members.camra.org.uk/documents/10180/370622/2017-01-25+Beer+Ordering+Process+for+GBBF.pdf/5b251af0-38d0-4b2d-91c6-326c8216898a?version=1.0 (CAMRA member login required)